Rhino II Bottom Drains
he Rhino II Heavy Duty Bottom Drain with Air Diffuser is the most durable production bottom drain made in the US without spending over $1000.00 or installing stainless steel at many times that cost.
The Rhino II brings commercial quality to your pond at an economical price. All Rhino drains are made from Schedule 80 PVC and designed by computer generated machine fabrication and are thermal welded by hand to assure top quality dependable welds. All Rhino drains can be installed with extreme confidence in any application by beginners and experts alike. A bottom drain can be said to be one of the most important parts of a pond installation, in that it’s integrity is paramount to the success of the entire project. Compare the engineering of Rhino bottom drains to any on the market and you will see the quality is evident.
- Thicker flanges and liner attachment ring that will not flex, distort or crack
- All attachments are precision machine fitted for extra strength with no need for gap filling
- All joints are hand welded resulting in more strength than the speed welds used on other drains.
- Full 3" height over the discharge port of Rhino II equals more concrete over the horizontal discharge.
- Direct pipe connection into the air bladder. (no snaking an air line through the pipe)
- Rhino air drains contain a1.5" commercial air check valve to prevent water entering the air line.
- Rhino drains do not use any injection molded components which would weaken the structure.
What is the key difference in a Rhino Drain?
Rhino drains are not injection molded ! Injection molding is typically used to mass produce products for the retail market. Other than mass production, injection molded products are typically designed to use minimal quantities of raw material to produce products in shape and form at the minimum amount of cost which of course allows those products to either be sold cheaply and/or produce high profits.
A bottom drain is the first thing to be installed in your pond,
and the last thing that you want to fail!
Install a Rhino Drain in your pond with confidence!
Rhino II Bottom Drain NO/AIR - 4-inch
Rhino II Bottom Drain w/Diffuser - 4-inch
More Rhino Bottom Drains ↓
The Rhino 90 Degree Drain is fully constructed of Sch 80 PVC and comes ready to install onto your horizontal plumbing removing steps from assembly time to make your assembly process easier. (4" Shown in Picture)
Quality materials and superior construction differentiates the Rhino over other Spindrifter type drains. A few of the problems associated with the Spindrifter have been alleviated in the Rhino design including;
The latest Aquadyne Retrofit Bottom Drain offers a quality innovation for a stable and rugged over the liner bottom drain for those who do not want to install a drain through a liner, or for pre-constructed ponds that do not have a bottom drain. This ...
Rhino Retro Drains with Air Diffusers allow you to easily add much needed air circulation to ponds that increase oxygenation in hot weather and also create a sediment sweeping action due to the rising of thousands of air bubbles per second which adds ...