Rhino I Bottom Drains
Quality materials and superior construction differentiates the Rhino over other Spindrifter type drains. A few of the problems associated with the Spindrifter have been alleviated in the Rhino design including;
- Thicker flanges and liner attachment ring that will not flex or crack
- All attachments are machine fitted for extra strength with no need for gap filling
- All joints are hand welded resulting in more strength than the speed welds used on the Spindrifter
- 3" height over the horizontal discharge port for more concrete over the horizontal discharge port (the Spindrifter requires a collar to increase the height over the drain)
- Direct pipe connection into the air bladder (the Spindrifter requires you to snake an air line through the pipe)
- Rhino air drains contain an air check valve to prevent water entering the air line.
Be the first to review Rhino Bottom Drains
Rhino I Bottom Drain - 2-inch
Rhino I Bottom Drain - 3-inch
Rhino I Bottom Drain - 4-inch
More Rhino Bottom Drains ↓
The Rhino 90 Degree Drain is fully constructed of Sch 80 PVC and comes ready to install onto your horizontal plumbing removing steps from assembly time to make your assembly process easier. (4" Shown in Picture)
he Rhino II Heavy Duty Bottom Drain with Air Diffuser is the most durable production bottom drain made in the US without spending over $1000.00 or installing stainless steel at many times that cost.
The latest Aquadyne Retrofit Bottom Drain offers a quality innovation for a stable and rugged over the liner bottom drain for those who do not want to install a drain through a liner, or for pre-constructed ponds that do not have a bottom drain. This ...
Rhino Retro Drains with Air Diffusers allow you to easily add much needed air circulation to ponds that increase oxygenation in hot weather and also create a sediment sweeping action due to the rising of thousands of air bubbles per second which adds ...