Cascade Low RPM
PerformancePro Cascade is a high efficiency, industrial grade pump. Ideal for your pond, water feature, or general transfer and recirculation needs - Cascade pumps produce excellent flow rates at sufficient pressure (head) to really get the job done. The industrial grade polypropylene housings are built for long term use. A strainer pot may be attached to facilitate priming in a suction lift application and to strain debris from the inflow.
- Money saving high efficiency.
- Long life, corrosion resistant, 316 Stainless Steel shaft seals.
- Impeller interchangeability allows you to easily change your pumps' performance.
- Top-of-the-line U.S. motors. All 1725 rpm units are totally enclosed for excellent protection and long term reliability.
- Both pump ends and motors are designed for quiet operation.
- Safety first - out of pond pumps help protect both you and your fish from annoying and potentially dangerous oil or electrical leaks.
- 3 year limited warranty
|Cascade Model||Watts||Max Flow||Max Head||Mid Point Flow
|C1/8-22-C||120||2200 GPH @ 4'||16'||1100 GPH @ 13'
|C1/8-26-C||159||3534 GPH @ 6'||18'||1800 GPH @ 15'
|C1/8-36-C||186||3990 GPH @ 7'||22'||2000 GPH @ 18'
|C1/4-44-C||289||4902 GPH @ 9'||21'||2400 GPH @ 19'
|C1/4-49-C||367||5652 GPH @ 13'||26'||2800 GPH @ 22'
PerformancePro Cascade C1/8-22 Pump w/Cord
PerformancePro Cascade C1/8-26 Pump w/Cord
PerformancePro Cascade C1/8-36 Pump w/Cord
PerformancePro Cascade C1/4-44 Pump w/Cord
PerformancePro Cascade C1/4-49 Pump w/Cord
More PerformancePro Cascade ↓
PerformancePro Cascade High RPM is a high efficiency, industrial grade pump. Ideal for your pond, water feature, or general transfer and recirculation needs where higher pressures are required. Cascade pumps produce excellent flow rates at sufficient pressure (head) to really get the job done. The industrial gra ...